Royal Spades is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We treat your privacy and any additional information that you provide to us with as much care as possible.
Information We Collect
1. Register on this website
2. Purchase a product from us
3. Submit questions or information to us
4. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason via email or social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
5. Enter competitions
Credit card information is held in an approved financial service location very securely and cannot be accessed by Royal Spades.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products, which we feel, may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
2. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
3. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
4. Conduct market research surveys
5. Fulfil product orders
6. Running competitions
7. Running features that incorporate submissions to this Website
Further, we may use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services, which we consider, may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Information
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer need our services, you may email us at email@example.com
We may store your personal information in our databases to help us improve our services to our customers. We may use a customer’s phone number, email address or postal address to contact a customer regarding an order or to resolve administrative issues.
If for any reason and SPAM emails are received from us please immediately inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of Personal Information
We use excelsior security systems to encrypt your personal details, ensuring it is impossible to be misused in any way.
It is our responsibility to take care and keep the details of your order secure.
We use various security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, to protect personal information that we collect. If you place an order through this Web site, you will be asked to set up an account and provide an email address and password
Disclosing Your Information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
3. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
4. Specialised services such as delivery services
These companies are only allowed to use the information to fulfil our services to you as our customer. The information provided is not for permanent use of the third party company.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
This Website is a general audience website and is not directed for use by children. We do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone who is under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should not provide any Personal Information to us and you should use this Web Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
You may receive a newsletter by registering for it on our Website. The subscription can be cancelled by following the instructions provided on the Website.